Last Updated on November 2, 2020 by Admin
An administrator decides to use “pR3s!d7n&0” as the password on a newly installed router. Which statement applies to the password choice?
- It is strong because it uses a minimum of 10 numbers, letters and special characters.
- It is weak since it is a word that is easily found in the dictionary.
- It is strong because it uses a passphrase.
- It is strong because it contains 10 numbers and special characters.
Answers Explanation & Hints:
Rules for strong passwords:
* minimum of 8 characters, preferably 10.
* use complex combinations of numbers, special characters, and upper and lower case letters.
* avoid repetition, common dictionary words, letter or number sequences.
* avoid names of children, relatives, pets, birthdays, or any easily identifiable personal information.
* can be created by misspelling words or replacing vowels with numbers or special characters.