Last Updated on October 29, 2020 by Admin
A laptop cannot connect to a wireless access point. Which two troubleshooting steps should be taken first? (Choose two.)
- Ensure that the wireless NIC is enabled.
- Ensure that the laptop antenna is attached.
- Ensure that the wireless SSID is chosen.
- Ensure that the correct network media is selected.
- Ensure that the NIC is configured for the proper frequency.
Answers Explanation & Hints:
A wireless laptop normally does not have an antenna attached unless a repair has recently been implemented. If the wireless NIC is enabled, the correct media, radio, will be used. When the NIC detects an access point, the correct frequency is automatically used.